Corporate Treasury for Financial Institutions Course
The aim of the course is to provide delegates an insight into the daily life and thinking process of their customers: the corporate treasurer and his/her department.
By going through the process of establishing a Corporate Treasury function, the Corporate Treasury governance environment and the daily activities of a treasurer, the participants from the bank will be able to better understand the thinking process of a Corporate entity.
Course attendees will leave the training programme with a better understanding of their corporate customers and therefore be able to tailor solutions targeting corporate customers.
To this end delegates will:
- understand their corporate clients
- understand best practice corporate treasury corporate government issues
- understand the latest cash management & liquidity techniques used by a corporate client
- understand limitations of the corporate client in investments and trading
- understand the use of fintech by a corporate client over banking solutions
Who should attend?
- Credit Analysts
- Credit Managers
- Global Relationship Banking
- Senior Management
- Bank Trade Finance Staff
- Treasury Desk Staff
- Wholesale Banking Staff
- Finance/Treasury Consultants
- Treasury and Banking Software Developers
- New trends in Cash and Liquidity Management
- Corporate funding decision making process
- Surplus cash decision making process
- Daily activities of a Corporate Treasurer
- Thinking process of a Corporate Treasurer
- A day in the life of a Corporate Treasurer